TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) 2018 Recruitment

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board [TNUSRB]

TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) 2018 Recruitment 

Advt No.: 2/2018

Post Name –  SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE (FINGER PRINT)

www.SarkariResultZ.com

 IMPORTANT DATES

  • Employment News: 2018
  • Online Registration Commencement Date : 29.08.2018
  • Last Date of Online Registration : 28.09.2018
  • Download of Call letter for Examination : Will be Notified
  • Examination Dates : Will be Notified
 APPLICATION FEES

  • The examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he /she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee and shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
 Eligibility Criteria 

  • Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
  • Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
 MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT [30 September 2018]

  • Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years 
  • Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
  • Age Relaxation as per Rules.
 Vacancy : 202

  • Out of the total vacancies, 30% will be allotted for women / Transgender candidates. Women / Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates. If eligible women / Transgender candidates are not available for selection, their vacancy will be filled up by the men candidates of the same category during final provisional selection.
 Selection Process:

  • Written Exam
  • Physical Exam
  • Viva-Voce
 

 

IMPORTANT LINKS
Apply Online Click here  
Official Notification  Click here
Information Brochure  Click here
Official Website Click Here

101 total views, 2 views today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *