SBI PO 2019 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
SBI PO 2019 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern- How to Prepare
SBI will release official notification for SBI PO 2019, and Application process will be started from 3rd week of April 2019 (Tentatively). Interested applicants apply for the examination on or before the last date. The written examination will be completed in 2 stages- preliminary exam and main exam. The qualified applicants of preliminary exam will be eligible to take part in the main exam and the qualified applicants of the main exam will be called for group discussion & personal interview. Check here complete details for SBI PO 2019 Recruitment.
SBI PO 2019 Important Updates
SBI PO 2019 Application Form will be available from 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for SBI PO Exam 2019.
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application process starts||3rd week of April 2019|
|Online application process closed||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit cards for prelims||3rd week of June 2019|
|Examination date for prelims||1st week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result for prelims||2nd week of July 2019|
|Admit cards for the main exam||3rd week of July 2019|
|Examination date for the SBI PO 2019 Main||1st week of August 2019|
|Declaration of result for main exam||3rd week of August 2019|
|Availability of admit cards for interview||1st week of September 2019|
|Declaration of final result||1st week of November 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have aged between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2019.
- The applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The appearing applicants of final year can also apply. Relaxation of age will be provided to reserved categories.
Number of Attempts to Appear in the Examination
|For General category||4 attempts|
|For General (PWD) category||7 attempts|
|OBC category||7 attempts|
|OBC (PWD)||7 attempts|
|SC/ST (PWD)||No restriction|
SBI PO 2019 Application Form
SBI PO 2019 Online application link will be updated soon, after the release of the official notification. Applicants will have to fill all the necessary information and personal details in the application form. Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signature, after filling all the personal and educational details in the application form.
Candidates can pay their Application Fees through online mode only. Application Fee can be paid using debit card/credit card/internet banking. The Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The Fees Structure of SBI PO has been explained below:
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI PO 2019 Vacancies
|Updated soon||Updated soon||Updated soon||Updated soon||Updated soon|
|Updated soon||Updated soon||Updated soon||Updated soon|
SBI PO 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will have to appear in the written exam (Prelims and Mains).
- Candidates will be called to appear in the main exam, those who qualify for the preliminary exam.
- Candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview, after qualifying the main exam.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern
For the Preliminary Exam:
- The examination will have 100 questions of MCQ type. The examination will be conducted through online mode. The duration of the examination will be 1 hour.
- There will be a penalty of 1/4thmarks for each wrong answer.
|Name of section||No of Questions asked in the section||Total marks in the
|30||30||A total of 1 hour (no fixed timing for any section)|
For Main Exam:
- The examination will have 250 questions of both MCQ & descriptive type. The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- There will be a penalty of 1/4thmarks for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
SBI PO 2019 Cut-off
Cut-off will be released with the SBI PO result. The cut-off consists of minimum & maximum marks required to qualify the examination. Here we are mentioning the official cut-off of previous years, sectional & overall cut-off.
Sectional Cut Off for SBI PO Prelims (Previous)
|Cut Off Marks (for GEN)||10.25||8.75||6.50|
|Cut Off Marks (for OBC/SC/
Overall Cut Off for SBI PO Prelims 2017
Expected SBI PO Cut Off 2019 – Mains
|Sections||Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer
about Economy/ Banking
SBI PO 2019 Admit Card
- SBI will issue the admit card to all the applicants, after applying online for the examination.
- Candidates will get the separate admit card for each stage of the exam such as Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- Candidates shall have to take the admit card with them while going to appear in the exam. Candidates need to take one photo identity card as well along with the admit card.
SBI PO 2019 Result
- After the completion of the examination, the result of the exam will be announced.
- On the official website of the State bank of India, candidates will get the result of the exam. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in all the stages of the examination, the merit will be prepared.
Important books to prepare for SBI PO 2019
For the English Language
- Objective General English by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
- Objective English by Edgar Thorpe
For Quantitative Aptitude
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N. K. Singh
For Reasoning Ability
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non- Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
Syllabus for Objective Type
Vocabulary, Spotting Errors, Reading Comprehension, Paragraph Completion, Cloze Test, Sentence Rearrangement Misspelt & Inappropriate Words, Fill in the blanks, Para Jumbles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Grammar Correction, Deriving Conclusions, Vocabulary.
Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, Direction and Distance, Order and Ranking, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Machine Input, Inequality, Syllogism, Alphabetical and Miscellaneous Series, Statement & Course of Action, Inference, Input & Output, Statements & Assumptions, Diagram.
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation/Data Analysis
Simplification, Number series, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Average Ratio and Proportion, Ages, Partnership, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Speed, Time and distance, Problems on trains, Boats and Streams, Mixture and Allegation, Inequality, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Area and Volume, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Quadratic Equations, Data Analysis/Data Interpretation (Pie Chart, Mix DI, Table Graph, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Language DI).
History of computers, Input and Output devices, Hardware and software, Windows operating system, Internet terms and services, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint), Computer Abbreviations, Logic gates, Networking and communication, Database Management system, Hacking, Security and Viruses, Shorty Keys, Modern Day Technology.
Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Banking & Financial Awareness, Who’s Who, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National.
NB: This upcomimg vacancy is expected to be released on above given dates. We are not liable if it does not release or any mismatch with the official notification. Please check official website regularly for further updates.
201 total views, 2 views today