IBPS PO 2019 Dates, Application form, Eligibility, Pattern
IBPS PO 2019 Dates, Application form, Eligibility, Pattern- Important Books
For the post of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in public sector banks, IBPS will release recruitment notification in the month of July, as IBPS PO 2019. The authority conducts the recruitment process in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main exam. Candidate can access the application form through online only. Candidates can access the IBPS PO 2019 application form in the month of July 2019 (Expected). Read the following article to get all the important information about IBPS PO 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc.
IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application form start to submit||July-August 2019|
|Application form fee last date||July-August 2019|
|Hall Tickets Downloading for pre-exam||September 2019|
|Start of Pre-examination Training||September 2019|
|Hall tickets for Prelims Exam||September 2019|
|Prelims Examination date||October 2019|
|Prelims Result date||October 2019|
|Mains Hall tickets||October 2019|
|Mains Exam date||November 2019|
|Mains Result date||November 2019|
|Call letters for Interview Downloading date||December 2019|
|Date of interview||January 2020|
|Provisional allotment||April 2020|
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Indian Overseas Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, IDBI Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India.
- Candidate must be Indian. He has good command English, Hindi & other local Languages.
- Those who are in between 20 and 30 can be the part of this examination.
- There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates
- Candidate need to have done graduation from some recognized university or from some equivalent university.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form Details
Those candidates who are eligible need to fill the application form through the online mode. Collect the application form from the official website. Applicants will have to fill all the necessary information and personal details in the application form. Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signature, after filling all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Submit the amount the Rs. 600 via through internet banking facility.
- Submit Rs 100 for those who belong to categories like SC, ST and PwD.
- You can pay via online mode as well else make use of credit card and debit card.
For Preliminary Exam
- The exam mode is online where candidates have to solve the only objective type of questions.
- Candidates will get 1 hour of time in order to solve all questions.
- Language Mode of the Question paper: Hindi as well as English
- The penalty for wrong question 0.25 for each wrongly attempted question.
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||Composite time of 60 minutes|
For Main Exam
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- The test paper will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks.
- Language mode: Hindi and English.
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each section||Exam Medium|
|Reasoning||50||50||40 minutes||Hindi & English|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes||Hindi & English|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||20 minutes||Hindi & English|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes||English|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes||Hindi & English|
- After qualifying as Main exam candidate will further have to appear of interview of 100 marks.
- Download the admit card from the official Website.
- There will be three admit cards issued by PO, One for Prelims, another for main exam and last one for the interview.
- Keep the admit card safely for future reference.
- Collect Result details from the main website.
- Make sure for checking the official website from time to time.
- Cut off implies that minimum scored marks for qualifying prelims as well as main examination.
- There is a requirement for the candidate to acquire minimum marks in every section like in main as well as in Prelims.
- This is the final stage of the IBPS PO 2019 recruitment process.
- The interview will be done at the centre chosen by the selected applicants.
- The applicants will be judged on their general information, skills, abilities and communication skills.
- This process will be directed by participating bank & composed by the Nodal Bank in every State/UT with the assistance of IBPS.
Important books to prepare for IBPS PO 2019
- Comprehensive Guide for IBPS – Disha Publications
- The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Examination – Arihant Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy By Kiran Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude Test For Bank PO By N K Singh By Upkar Publication
- Target IBPS PO by Disha Publications
- Bank PO Solved Papers for PO & MT – Kiran Publication
- English Language By Wren & Martin
- General Awareness Category – Mahindra Financial And Banking Awareness
- M Tyra for IBPS PO By BSC Publication
Important Tips to Prepare for IBPS PO 2019
- Planning: If you do not plan your preparation for IBPS, it’ll be a mistake. By planning, you can also give more time to your weak areas. It totally depends on your skills how much you want to make for it.
- Step by Step Preparation: The Topic wise study is a recommended tip from IBPS PO toppers. Don’t follow multiple topics at the same time. You should focus on a single topic at a time.
- Time Management: You should divide your time into all subjects. Plan for every subject topic checks the complete list of PO syllabus topics first. It is not a good practice that you spend your most of the time for an individual topic.
- Update Yourself: Don’t perform just like a reading machine. You should act in all other activities such as Improve English Grammar, Watching News channels, Reading Newspapers, magazines and other General Knowledge/Current Affairs books enhance your overall awareness.
- Study Material: Books are the best source to complete your study material. You should buy some of the best author IBPS Preparation Books and Previous Year IBPS PO Question Papers.
- Follow Practice Makes Perfect Rule: To get exact idea about the exam + type of paper try model paper of PO exam. Practice with IBPS PO Mock test as much as you can in real time.
- Expert Advice: For an expert view, you can also Join IBPS PO Coaching/Institute. Where professionals will give you a better approach for IBPS Exam and helps you to make a proper study plan.
- Notes for Revision: It is a time-saving strategy for bank exam that for last time preparation you make useful notes like shortcuts formulas, tricks, and important points on a separate sheet.
- Feel free: Concentrate on your goal doesn’t think about your personal and family issue at that time. Keep yourself calm during exam days. Eat healthy food and sleep well.
NB: This upcomimg vacancy is expected to be released on above given dates. We are not liable if it does not release or any mismatch with the official notification. Please check official website regularly for further updates.
88 total views, 1 views today