CTET 2018 Online Form | CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test | ctet.nic.in | Apply Online | Latest Update
Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2018
Advt No.: 2018
Post Name – Teacher
- Employment News: 2018
- Application Start: 22 June 2018
- Last Date: 19 July 2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 21 July 2018
- Exam Date: 16 September 2018
- Admit Card Available: September 2018
- Answer Key : Notified
- Result : Notified
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 300/-
Application fee fro Both Paper
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through online mode
|Educational Qualifications for CTET 2018 Exam Primary Stage (Class I to V)
- Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared
- appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
- Must have at least 50% in 12th or cleared or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education as per the NCTE Regulations 2002.
- At least 50% in 12th + appearing or appeared for 4 year graduate degree
- At least 50% in 12th + cleared or appearing in final year exam of diploma of education (2 years).
- Bachelor’s Degree + cleared/appearing in final year of elementary education
|Educational Qualifications for CTET 2018 Exam Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education
- Graduation degree with 50% at least + passed or appearing in the final year of bachelor’s of education
- Graduation with 40% + cleared or appearing in final exam of bachelor’s of education according to NCTE education
- 12th class with 50% + cleared or appearing in final year exam of A.Ed/B.sc.Ed/B.A.Ed
- Graduation degree with 50% + cleared or appearing in 1 year B.ed program
|How to Apply for CTET 2018 Exam?
- First of all, visit the official website of ctet i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on apply online
- Register for CTET, then save this registration number for further process
- Instructions will be displayed on the screen go through them carefully, CTET 2018 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application with all the particulars
- Click on next, Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature
- Now deposit the application fees through Online payment mode like net banking, challan, Debit-card, debit card. Application fees for different categories is stated above.
- Click on the submit button Take out the hard copy of the application form for future reference
||Link will Active on 22 June 2018
|Download Press Release
|| Click Here
|| Click Here
192 total views, 3 views today